Pages

Selasa, 26 Januari 2016

DIY Cartoon Bookmarks




Recently my brain cannot stop thinking about art, so I am looking for some inspiration from internet and then straightly do it. I feel like back to my childhood where I was so into art. Well, this is what I called art and I am proud of my masterpiece :D Everyone have their own perception about art anyway. I believe everyday we are doing art although we are not noticing it. By the way, this is my first DIY crafts tutorial which is "Carton Bookmarks". I drew cartoon version of the characters that I like. Actually, the basic materials for this DIY is stick. But, this morning I used a piece of hard carton instead because suddenly I found it at my mom's factory.



These are the materials that I used for making the Cartoon Bookmarks :




THE STEPS for making Iron Man bookmarks :
1. Cut your unused hard cartoon into sticks.

2. Stand by your red & yellow paint and also the brush, GET READY for coloring & dirty hands! :D If you want to avoid some dirt, you can use plastic hand gloves to cover your hands.   





3. I use correction pen for me to draw the eye and the arc reactor part, you also can use white paint if you want.


4. Draw the black outline with black pen



5. Every artwork should have a sign. This is mine. Make your own :D



VOILA! Iron Man bookmark is ready to use. Make sure the paint is already dry so it will not ruin your favorite book


So, if you find any unused hard cartoon you can simply make this Cartoon Bookmarks. By doing this DIY you also practicing REUSE :D You can make it your favorite characters or try the characters example above. Hope you like it & good luck with yours!

| Free Bussines? |